Get help finding a new job or developing new skills to advance your career at one of San Francisco's many career centers.
These centers offer free workshops on job searches and resumé writing.
They also offer job listings, training, employer visits, Internet access, phones, fax and copy services, and more.
Phones are also available for filing Unemployment Insurance at the Mission and Civic Center locations.
- HSA Workforce Development Center - Mission
3120 Mission Street & Cesar Chavez
- HSA Workforce Development Center - Southeast:
1800 Oakdale Ave, (415) 970-7762
- HSA Workforce Development and Information Center (EIC)
170 Otis St, (415) 557-5636
- Comprehensive Access Point - 1500 Mission St.
- Bayview Neighborhood Access Point - 1715 Yosemite Ave.
- Chinatown Neighborhood Access Point - 601 Jackson St.
- Mission Neighborhood Access Point - 2301 Mission St., Suite 301
- Western Addition Neighborhood Access Point - 1449 Webster St.
- Visitacion Valley Neighborhood Access Point - 1099 Sunnydale Ave.
- Employment Development Department - 801 Turk St.
Non-English language assistance available.
For more information, click here.